Features & Benefits
What Should I Know About My Washing Quest Card?
- Benefits will be deposited into your account on the same day each month, even if it falls on a weekend or holiday
- You can use your card get cash from ATMs if you have CASH benefits
- It is against the law to use benefits for gambling inclusing lottery tickets, pull tabs, punch boards, bingo, scratch offs, casino games and other games of chance
- The cards are issued by JP Morgan Chase
How to use your card at the grocery store
Many grocery stores will accept your card. Make sure you locate a store with the Quest logo displayed. For a full list of store that accept EBT cards, click here.
- Know your balance for you go shopping
- Shop for your food items as usual, and bring them to the counter for check out
- Aloe the clerk to total your items
- Swipe your EBT card through the point of sale terminal
- Make sure the total is correct
- Select DEBIT
- Enter your PIN number
- Press ENTER
- Be sure to collect your receipt
How to use your card at the ATM
- Locate an ATM
- Follow the instructions provided
- Enter your card
- Select WITHDRAWAL
- Select CHECKING
- Enter the amount you wish to withdrawal
- Hit ENTER
- Collect your receipt
- You can check your Washington EBT Quest Balance over the phone. CLICK HERE for more information.
- For customer service phone numbers and information, click here.
Filed under: Washington
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!