Features & Benefits
What Should I Know About My California Quest Card?
- The card is issued by JPMorgan Chase
- Cash withdrawal is available through ATM machines if you receive cash assistance benefits
- Non food items such as cleaning supplies, household goods,and pet food ARE eligible for benefit purchases
- A PIN number needs to be set up before you use your card
- If your card is lost or stolen, you are not liable for fraudulent purchases
How To Use Your Card at the Grocery Store
The state of California allows benefits holder to purchase more non-food items than most states. For a list of eligible and non eligible items, click here.
- Shop for your eligible food items.
- Bring your items to the check out counter and allow the cashier ring and total your items.
- Once you have the correct total, swipe your card through the point of sale machine
- When prompted, enter your PIN number
- Press ENTER
- Make sure your total is correct
- Collect your receipt from the cashier
How to Withdrawal CASH from the ATM
If you are eligible for cash asiatance benefits from the state of California, you can withdrawal cash from any ATM machine that displays the Quest logo. Typically there will be an ATM surcharge that will be deducted from your benefit total.
- Locate an ATM with the Quest logo
- Follow the instructions provided
- Enter your card into the ATM machine
- Press WITHDRAWAL
- When prompted, select CHECKING
- Enter the amount of cash you want to withdrawal
- Press ENTER
- Be sure to collect your receipt
You can find instructions on how to check your quest card balance here.
For Customer Service phone numbers and information click here
Filed under: Califonia
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!