Features & Benefits
What Should I Know About My Alaska Quest Card?
- Alaska’s Division of Public Assistance issues Food Stamps and other benefits to lower income families though the card.
- The cards are issued by JPMorgan Chase
- The benefit amount is dependent on the household net income, location, and size.
- The maximum benefit amount is close to $4,000 and requires a household of 8 or more people
How to use your card at the Grocery Store
Be sureto locate an store that accepts the card. To find a list of locations, click here
- Shop for your eligible food items and bring them to the isle for check out
- Let the cashier ring an total your items as usual
- When time for payment, swipe your card through the point of sale machine
- Enter your PIN number, never tell the cashier your PIN
- Make sure the payment total is correct
- Hit ENTER
- Collect your receipt
How to use your card at the ATM
Many ATM machine will not accept your Quest or EBT card. To find a list of ATMs that do, click here.
- Locate an ATM that will accept your cards
- Follow the instructions provided by the machine
- Insert your card
- Enter your PIN
- Select WITHDRAWAL
- Select CHECKING
- Enter the amount you wish to withdrawal
- Press Enter
- BE sure to collect your receipt
- To check the balance on your Alaska Quest EBT Card, click here.
- Customer service phone numbers and information can be found here.
Filed under: Alaska
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!