Features & Benefits
What Should I Know About My Nevada Quest Card Account?
- Benefits are accessed by using your EBT card and PIN number.
- Each time you use your card, the benefit account balance is reduced by that amount
- The cards are issued by JPMorgan Chase
- You need to set up your PIN number before you use
How to use your card at the grocery store
Although EBT encourage retailer participation, not all groceries will accept your. card. To find a full list of locations that accept your benefit card, click here.
- Shop for your eligible items
- Bring your items to the check out counter
- Let the cashier give you your total
- Use the point of sale machine like you would with a regualr debit card
- Swipe your card through the terminal
- Select DEBIT
- Enter your PIN number
- Make sure the total is correct
- Select ENTER
- Collect your receipt
How to use your card at the ATM
To find a list of ATM machines that you can access cash from, click here.
- Follow the instructions that the ATM provides to you
- Enter your card
- Select WITHDRAWAL
- Select CHECKING
- Enter the amount that you wish to withdrawal
- Hit ENTER
- Be sure to get your receipt as it will tell you your new available balance
For information on how to check your Nevada Quest Card Balance, click here.
Customer service is available 24 hours a day. For phone numbers and other information, click here.
Filed under: Nevada
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!