Features & Benefits
What Should I Know About My Colorado Quest Card?
- The card is issued by JPMorgan Chase
- You need to set up your PIN number prior to use
- You are ALLOWED to buy foods such as vegatables, meats, poultry, dairy products, breads, cereals, seeds and plants which product foods for the household to eat.
- You CANNOT buy any non food items such as cigarettes, tobacco, beer, wine, liquor, soaps, paper products, households supplies, toothpastes, medicines, vitamins, foods that can be eaten in the store.
- Benefits are added to your card each month.
How to Use Your Card at the Grocery Store
Colorado has many stores that will accept your quest card, for a full list or to locate the store nearest you, click here.
- Pick out the foods you wish to purchase, remember not all food items are eligible.
- Bring your food items to the check out counter.
- Allow the cashier to ring all your items up and give you your total
- Use your card like a normal debit card
- Swipe your card through the point of sale terminal
- Enter your PIN number, do not ever tell the cashier your PIN
- Make sure the total is correct
- Select ENTER
- Collect your receipt
How to Use Your Card at the ATM
CASH withdrawal is available from ATMs displaying the quest logo. For a full list of ATMs near your, click here. ATM surcharges can be avoided by using ATM machines issued by JPMorgan and Chase banks.
- Locate an eligible ATM
- Follow the instructions provided
- Enter your Card
- Enter your PIN number
- Select WITHDRAWAL
- Select CHECKING
- Enter the amount you wish to withdrawal
- Select ENTER
- BE sure to collect your receipt
To check the balance on your Colorado Quest Card, click here.
Customer Service information and phone numbers can be found here.
Filed under: Colorado
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!