Features & Benefits
What Should I Know About My Arizona Quest Card?
- The card is issued by JPMorgan Chase
- Withdrawing cash benefits from ATMs is available from ATMs with the “Quest” logo on them
- A PIN number needs to be set up prior to use
- In store food purchases can be made a retailers who show the “Quest” logo
How to use your card at the grocery store
- Shop for your eligible food items. Items such as beer, wine, liquor, cigarettes, tobacco, lottery tickets, cleaning supplies, paper products and other non food items are not eligible.
- Once you have finished shopping, bring your food items to the cashier
- Allow the cashier to total your items
- Swipe your card through the point of sale terminal
- Enter your Quest PIN number
- Be sure to check that the total is correct
- Hit ENTER
- Get your receipt
How to use your card at the ATM to withdrawal CASH
If you receive cash assistance benefits from the stat of Arizona, you are allowed to make cash withdrawal from ATMs. Only ATM machines that display the Quest logo can be used for withdrawals.
- Locate an eligible ATM machine
- Follow the instructions provided. There will typically be a surcharge or usage fee issued by the ATM machine.
- Insert your card
- Enter your PIN number
- Select the WITHDRAWAL option
- When prompted, choose CHECKING
- Enter the amount your wish to withdrawal. Depending on your benefit amount, withdrawal limits will vary.
- Hit ENTER
- Receive your cash
- Always collect and keep your receipt
For instructions on how to check your card balance, click here.
For customer service phone numbers and information, click here.
Filed under: Arizona
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!